Kevyn Aucoin - Holiday 2023 Eyes Tell All 3-Piece Set
Feast your eyes on the amuse bouche of holiday gifts. This 3-piece set is fully equipped to be a beauty-bestie throughout the season. The trifecta includes our best selling eye essentials — The New Professional Lash Curler, Volume Mascara and The Precision Liquid Liner in Black. Although it's simple, this set is designed to deliver a variety of breathtaking looks. Try on sultry and bold or classic and refined. The parties and dinner gatherings are endless— let your eyes tell all the stories.
- The Volume Mascara in Black
- The Precision Liquid Liner in Black
- The Professional Lash Curler
Limited Edition kit includes 3 full-size products for defining eyes for the holidays and beyond.
Includes limited-edition Professional Eyelash Curler, best-selling Volume Mascara, and The Precision Liquid Liner in black.
- Professional Eyelash Curler designed to fit a wide range of eye shapes
- Volume Mascara is a tubing mascara that doesn't smudge and comes off with warm water and a gentle rub (no makeup remover needed)
- The Precision Liquid Liner ultra-fine applicator draws a perfect line every time. Easy to use and comfortable on the skin, it deposits the perfect amount of pigment every time.
The Volume Mascara: 5g / POIDS NET WT. 0.18 OZ
The Precision Liquid Eye Definer: 0.25 g / POIDS NET WT. 0.01 OZ
Before applying mascara, open and press The Professional Lash Curler down onto the base of lashes. Hold and release. Repeat the process for a stronger curl.
Apply The Volume Mascara to lashes until you reach desired length and volume. Remove mascara with warm water and a gentle rub; the tubing technology will dissolve. No eye makeup remover required.
Frame your eyes using The Precision Liquid Liner. Customize your look by using the side of the felt tip for a thicker liner, and the very fine point of the felt tip for a thin line. Be sure to replace the product's lid quickly to prevent the felt tip from drying.
Use the Precision Liquid Eye Definer as a base to all your smoky eye looks. Apply it to the eyelid, then quickly smudge with a firm brush, before applying your eye shadow.